RPW Shockwave Therapy
Radial Pressure Wave (Shockwave) therapy has proven to be beneficial in the treatment of chronic tendinopathies such as Achilles tendinopathy, plantar fasciitis, tennis/golfers elbow and myofascial trigger points.
Radial shockwaves are introduced into the injured or painful tissues via a hand held unit and transmitter. The radial pressure waves have a pro-inflammatory effect, increasing blood flow to the area and encouraging the body’s natural healing process.
Studies have shown RPW Shockwave Therapy to be an effective alternative to surgical intervention.
You can use your private medical insurance or pay for your RPW Shockwave Therapy treatment. We offer competitive, fixed price packages as well as the ability to spread your cost with the option of 0% finance. If you are using your health insurance please do contact your insurer first for approval and let them know you’d like to be treated at One Ashford Hospital
Why One Ashford Hospital
- Access to leading Consultants within 48 hours*
- 0% and low interest finance options**
- Competitive fixed-price packages
- Modern purpose-built hospital
- Fast access to diagnostics including CT, MRI, X-Ray and Ultrasound
- Private, spacious, ensuite rooms
- Specialist Physiotherapy and nursing teams
- Little waiting time for surgery
- Calm, dignified experience
*Dependent on Consultant availability
**Terms and conditions apply
Contact us and find out more
Contact our team to find out more information regarding private RPW Shockwave Therapy or to book an initial consultation.If you are based in and around Kent, Maidstone, Dover, Canterbury or Folkestone and would like to visit the One Ashford Hospital please click here