Same or Next Day Appointments
Our friendly and dynamic team will assess, diagnose and treat your condition using a holistic approach encompassing education and support, the latest equipment, techniques and evidence based on best practice so that you can swiftly return to your normal activities, work or sports.
Our private physiotherapy service can offer you:
- Highly experienced musculoskeletal clinicians with many years of experience in their chosen specialty
- Clinicians skilled in diagnosing your problem and optimal management of your condition
- Treatment options tailored to your individual condition and personal goals
- Access to some of the UK's leading Orthopaedic Consultants
- Minimal waiting times
Our team specialise in sports injuries and musculoskeletal disorders, women’s health conditions and hand therapy, but cover all areas of physiotherapy.
Conditions that we frequently treat at One Ashford Hospital include:
We also provide aftercare for all our patients that have undergone surgery at the hospital, and can liaise closely and directly with your team of specialists to ensure your ongoing care is delivered to the highest standard.
Meet the Team
Our Physiotherapy Specialists
How to Arrange a Consultation
To make an appointment to see our private physiotherapists, please contact the reservations team on 01233 423 303, or email us here
One Ashford Hospital is located in Kent and is ideal for self-pay and insured patients located in Ashford, Dover, Canterbury, Folkestone, Maidstone and all nearby areas.
How to Access Treatment at One Ashford Hospital
Access to treatment at One Ashford Hospital is quick and convenient.
Private Health Insurance
A number of patients do not realise that the cost of their treatment is covered by their private health insurance policy. If you yourself have private health insurance (through work or a policy you took out yourself), it is worth checking to see if you could be covered.
Unsure of what to do?
- Speak to your GP for a referral
- Contact your insurer to check if your policy covers you
- Book your procedure at One Ashford Hospital
Paying for Your Own Treatment
Patients can self-refer by calling our Reservations Department on 01233 364 022 directly to book a consultation. Our competitive fixed price packages give clear transparent pricing to ensure patients feel confident that there will be no hidden bills.
Our Private Practice Manager is available throughout your journey at One Ashford Hospital, providing comprehensive advice on:
- 0% finance options
- Consultant information
- Competitive fixed-price packages
- A visit and tour of the hospital
- Prompt access to treatment
- Peace of mind and confidence in your choice of One Ashford Hospital
Book your Consultation
If you wish to see a Physiotherapist, or just to find out more information about what we can offer please contact us on 01233 364 022 or email here