Manual therapy encompasses a range of treatments such as assisted movement, massage and manipulation or mobilisation of soft tissues and joints. These treatments can be of benefit in helping to increase blood flow and promote healing in injured areas, increase range of movement in soft tissues or joints and to modulate pain.
The experienced physiotherapists at One Ashford will liaise with each patient to develop an individual comprehensive treatment plan which may include manual therapy if appropriate.
You can use your private medical insurance or pay for your Manual Therapy treatment. We offer competitive, fixed price packages as well as the ability to spread your cost with the option of 0% finance. If you are using your health insurance, please contact your insurer first for approval and let them know you’d like to be treated at One Ashford Hospital
Why One Ashford Hospital
- Access to leading Consultants within 48 hours*
- 0% and low interest finance options**
- Competitive fixed-price packages
- Modern purpose-built hospital
- Private, spacious, ensuite rooms
- Specialist Physiotherapy and nursing teams
- Little waiting time for surgery
- Calm, dignified experience
*Dependent on Consultant availability
**Terms and conditions apply