Podiatric Surgery – 0% and Low Cost Finance
Same or Next Day Appointments
One Ashford Hospital is a leading provider of podiatric surgery, offering a comprehensive service that includes treatments such as:
- Hallux Rigidus Arthrodeses and Silastic implants
- Lesser metatarsal osteotomies
- Digital surgery, i.e. arthroplasties
- Soft tissue surgery, e.g. excision of Morton’s Neuromas and ganglions
- Excision of skin lesions
- Steroid injection therapy for conditions such as plantar fasciitis and metatarsalgia
- Surgery for ingrowing toenails
Podiatric surgery is undertaken by a qualified surgeon in the field of Podiatry.
Our purpose-built private clinic in Ashford has advanced medical facilities for the diagnosis and treatment of all gynaecological issues. Our state of the art hospital includes a brand-new endoscopy suite, used for minimal access surgery (keyhole surgery), to ensure speedy recovery times for our gynaecology patients.
One Ashford Hospital is located in Kent and is ideal for private patients located in Ashford, Dover, Canterbury, Folkestone, Maidstone and all nearby areas.
How to arrange a Consultation
To make an appointment to see a podiatric surgeon, please contact the reservations team on 01233 423 303 or email email@example.com.