Exercise is fundamental to successful rehabilitation. Your physiotherapist or practitioner may utilise various treatment techniques such as manual therapy or electrotherapy to aid your recovery, but it is the exercises that you undertake between visits that will reap the biggest rewards.
These may include mobilising exercises, stretching or strengthening. Our experienced physiotherapists will help determine the right exercises and level for you and will adapt them as you progress through your rehabilitation.
You can use your private medical insurance or pay for your Exercise Prescription treatment. We offer competitive, fixed price packages as well as the ability to spread your cost with the option of 0% finance. If you are using your health insurance, please contact your insurer first for approval and let them know you’d like to be treated at One Ashford Hospital
Why One Ashford Hospital
- Access to leading Consultants within 48 hours*
- 0% and low interest finance options**
- Competitive fixed-price packages
- Modern purpose-built hospital
- Private, spacious, ensuite rooms
- Specialist Physiotherapy and nursing teams
- Little waiting time for surgery
- Calm, dignified experience
*Dependent on Consultant availability
**Terms and conditions apply