A breast enlargement (augmentation) procedure is performed by inserting a breast implant behind a woman’s natural breast tissue. The inserted implant projects the natural breast tissue forward, giving a fuller appearance. The augmentation procedure is performed on women within a broad age range who wish to enhance their breast size and shape for the following reasons:
- Dissatisfaction with their original breast size
- A desire to regain or improve breast shape and size following significant weight loss or child birth
- A wish to correct uneven breasts (asymmetry)
- Correction of a congenital deformity of one or both breasts
Breast implant surgery can provide both physical and psychological benefits. Patients who have undergone this procedure report that they feel more feminine and confident with their new body image.
Breast enlargement surgery is generally performed under general anaesthesia. The procedure takes around one hour to perform and patients typically stay in hospital for one night to recover.
Breast augmentation surgery is performed by making a fine incision in the crease-line beneath the breast itself, through the armpit, or around the underside of the nipple area. Implants can be positioned in one of two places within the breast cavity:
The two potential sites are:
- In front of the chest muscle. This route is typically chosen when a patient has sufficient skin and breast tissue to give good natural looking coverage over the breast implant.
- Behind the chest muscle. This route is typically chosen when a patient has insufficient skin and breast tissue to give a natural looking coverage over the breast implant.
You can’t usually use your private medical insurance for cosmetic surgery but you can pay directly for your Breast Enlargement treatment. We offer competitive, fixed price packages as well as the ability to spread your cost with the option of 0% finance. If you able to use your health insurance please do contact your insurer first for approval and let them know you’d like to be treated at One Ashford Hospital.
Why One Ashford Hospital
- Access to leading Consultants within 48 hours*
- 0% and low interest finance options**
- Competitive fixed-price packages
- Modern purpose-built hospital
- Fast access to diagnostics including CT, MRI, X-Ray and Ultrasound
- Private, spacious, ensuite rooms
- Specialist Physiotherapy and nursing teams
- Little waiting time for surgery
- Calm, dignified experience
*Dependent on Consultant availability
**Terms and conditions apply
Contact us and find out more
Contact our team to find out more information regarding private Breast Enlargement or to book an initial consultation.If you are based in and around Kent, Maidstone, Dover, Canterbury or Folkestone and would like to visit the One Ashford Hospital please click here
Cosmetic Surgery Pricing Guide at One Ashford Hospital
This is a list of guide prices for some of common Cosmetic Surgery treatments and procedures.
|Treatment||Guide Price||Monthly from|
|Arm Lift (Brachioplasty)||£4,595||£102.79|
|Breast Enlargement - Unilateral||£3,250||£72.62|
|Bilateral Breast Enlargement and Uplift||£7,770||£174.30|
|Breast Reduction - Unilateral||£3,750||£83.80|
|Breast Uplift (Mastopexy)||£5,415||£121.78|
|Removal and Replacement of Implants||£5,500||£122.90|
|Removal and Replacement of Implant - Unilateral||£4,150||£92.73|
|Nose Reshaping (Rhinoplasty)||£5,800||£129.60|
|Tummy Tuck (Abdominoplasty)||£6,500||£145.25|