One Ashford Hospital is delighted to see that 100% of our Inpatients and Outpatients rate their quality of care as ‘good’ or ‘better’.
Jo Nolan, Hospital Director states:
‘As a hospital, our focus is on safety and providing the very best outcomes for all our patients. We have a team of excellent department heads, overseen by our Senior Management team.’
Sharon Takeda, Director of Clinical Services – ‘the hospital prides itself in its commitment to quality and care, taking seriously the importance of good governance within the organisation. In order to monitor and improve, we use measurements including feedback from patients, Consultants and staff, as well as regularly auditing. We aim to excel in the provision of the best standards and work in partnership with the NHS to ensure that the services delivered result in safe, effective and bespoke care for each of our patient.’
Contact us to find out more
Contact our team to understand more about prices, find out more information or to book an initial consultation
For One Ashford Hospital, contact Sarah Winter, our Private Patient Manager:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 01233 423241
- View prices for the most common procedures performed here, or contact us for a quote if your procedure is not listed
- View our full range of treatments here.
If Sarah is unavailable another member of our team will be able to help.
Our packages include:
- Your pre-operative assessment prior to admission
- Hospital accommodation and meals where applicable
- Theatre fees, drugs, dressings, equipment and prosthesis
- Your nursing care
- Your Consultant surgeon and anaesthetists operating fees
- Inpatient diagnostics, scans, pathology, histology and physiotherapy
- Prescribed take home drugs for up to 14 days<
- Follow up appointment with your Consultant
- Physiotherapy as recommended by your Consultant
- Basic home aids such as crutches
- Removal of sutures, stitches, dressings as required
What else you may need to pay:
- Your Consultant’s fee for the initial appointment (usually between £150-£300)
- Diagnostic tests or scans received prior to your treatment booking (this may be as part of your consultation or after your consultation whilst your Surgeon helps diagnose your requirements)
You can find full details of what is included and excluded from the packages in our terms and conditions here or by contacting the team at either of our hospitals.
Spreading the cost
- Loan amounts from £1,000 – £50,000
- 0% interest on loans up to 12 months – subject to status
- 9.9% APR (variable) on loans between 12 months and 60 months – subject to status
- Flexible deposit
- Online application
- Decisions are usually made instantly
- Acceptance subject to credit status.
Find out more about spreading the cost of your treatment here