Did you know?
- A hernia occurs when an internal part of the body pushes through a weakness in the muscle or tissue wall
- Inguinal hernias are the most common
- Approximately 80% of cases are found in men
- Surgery is the only way to repair a hernia
What are the symptoms?
- A bulge in the abdomen or groin, accompanied by pain and discomfort
- Nausea, vomiting and constipation
- Muscle weakness
- Pain when carrying out every day activities such as bending or lifting heavy objects
If you are experiencing any of the above symptoms, you may require hernia surgery. Here at One Ashford, we have designed a package to help you get on the road to recovery.
Hernia Package includes:
1. A free mini consultation with Mr Sanjoy Basu
Our free mini consultations provide our patients with an opportunity to meet the consultant and discuss treatments/procedures that may be suitable for your condition. Initial advice will be provided without any obligation to proceed with the treatment or surgery discussed. Please note, it will not be possible to carry out a full assessment and examination in the timeframe provided. If you wish to proceed with treatment or surgery, a full consultation would be required.
2. Should surgery be agreed upon, we will deduct the cost of the full consultation off of your final self pay package*.
Book your consultation today!
Contact us on 01233 423000, or make an online enquiry.
*Please note, the free mini consultation must take place by the end of October 2022 to qualify.