A hysteroscopy is a procedure whereby a surgeon looks inside your uterus using a narrow telescope with a camera. This enables your surgeon to investigate concerns, diagnose conditions and potentially treat you at the same time.
Most often a hysteroscopy is recommended to:
- Investigate abnormal bleeding (heavy periods, bleeding between periods, post-menopausal bleeding)
- Remove abnormal growths (fibroids or polyps)
- Retrieve lost IUD coils
- Investigate if there are any physical issues preventing you from conceiving
- Investigate causes for recurrent miscarriage
- Treat scar tissue in your uterus lining
At One Healthcare we can book you in to see a specialist Gynaecologist for an initial consultation, usually within 48 hours. Hysterectomy is available at One Ashford Hospital in Kent and One Hatfield Hospital in Hertfordshire.
You can use your private medical insurance or pay for your Hysteroscopy treatment. We offer competitive, fixed price packages as well as the ability to spread your cost with the option of 0% finance. If you are using your health insurance please do contact your insurer first for approval and let them know you’d like to be treated at One Hatfield Hospital.
Why One Hatfield
- Modern purpose-built hospital opened in December 2017
- Fast access to diagnostics including MRI, Xray and Ultrasound
- Private, spacious, en-suite rooms
- Specialist physiotherapy and nursing teams
- Little or no waiting time
- ‘Ultra clean air’ theatres
- Freshly prepared food
- Calm, dignified experience
Contact us and find out more
Contact our team to find out more information regarding private Hysteroscopy or to book an initial consultation.
If you are based in and around Hertfordshire, St Albans, Stevenage, Watford, North London, Welwyn or Bedfordshire and would like to visit the One Hatfield Hospital please click here.
Gynaecology Pricing Guide at One Hatfield Hospital
This is a list of guide prices for some of common Gynaecology treatments and procedures.
|Treatment||Guide Price||Monthly from|
|Hysterectomy - abdominal||£6,325||£132.84|
|Repair of Prolapsed Vagina||£6,210||£130.42|