Why wait? Why worry?
Fast access to healthcare
- Pay for yourself to get fast access to diagnostics or treatment at One Hatfield Hospital and get the care you deserve.
- We pride ourselves on providing the best level of care, delivered by leading consultants, in a modern, purpose built hospital.
- You can arrange payment before your procedure or even spread the cost interest-free.
- See a Consultant specialist within 48 hours
- Fast access to MRI, X-ray and ultrasound
- Competitive packaged prices available
- Little or no wait for surgery
Find out more
Contact our team to understand more about prices, find out more information or to book an initial consultation
- Email: email@example.com
- Telephone: 01707 443333
- View prices for the most common procedures performed here, or contact us for a quote if your procedure is not listed
- View our full range of treatments here.
Why One Hatfield Hospital?
- Quality care – patient-centred care
- Specialist Consultants
- Fast access to scans – with fast reporting
- Dignified calm environment –modern and relaxed hospital experience
- En-suite rooms – luxurious accommodation when you stay overnight with us
- In-house catering – talented chefs with menus for all dietary requirements
- Perfectly located – next to major road links, with free parking
Do you or a loved one need medical admission or rehabilitation?
If you or a loved one require treatment for an illness, our team of experienced consultants and healthcare professionals have launched the new Medical Admissions Unit.
The Unit is designed for patients suffering from multiple conditions and needing medical care, rehabilitation and a hospital stay, or diagnostic investigations to get to the bottom of what’s wrong.
All that you need to do is make one simple phone call, and our senior medical staff will ask some questions to ensure you or your loved one are suitable for admission into hospital. Once agreed you can arrive at the Hospital, where you will be under the care of the general medical nursing team and you will be assessed by a consultant physician within four hours of admission to the ward.
Your admission can be arranged by yourself, or on your behalf by a relative, GP, carer or care home. The service is supported by a multidisciplinary team including an on-site Resident Medical Officer (RMO), in-house physiotherapists.