Hospital: One Hatfield Hospital
Tel: 01707 443 333
Contact the Hospital About Ms Radhika Padmagirison
Ms Radhika Padmagirison
Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist
- General gynaecological problems including menstrual disorders, subfertility, fibroids, utero-vaginal prolapse, chronic pelvic pain & endometriosis.
- Procedures performed include minimally invasive procedures for menstrual disorders like hysteroscopic procedures for endometrial polyps, fibroids and Ablation techniques.
- Laparoscopic Procedures include ovarian surgery for cysts, adhesiolysis, and accredited for laparoscopic hysterectomy.
Obstetrics & Gynaecology
Ms Radhika Padmagirison was appointed as Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist at East and North Hertfordshire NHS Trust in March 2013. She has obtained her specialty training in the East of England deanery including at Addenbrookes Hospital, and trained in early pregnancy and gynaecology scanning training at Kings College Hospital in London. She has advanced training skills modules in Maternal Medicine, Labour Ward and Benign Gynaecology.
Ms Padmagirison is an ardent clinician who puts patient’s care and needs as her top priority and is constantly striving to provide holistic care to her patients by engaging them in their care at all points of contact.
- Member of Royal College of Obstetrician and Gynaecologist MRCOG
- British society of Gynae- endoscopy (BSGE)
East and North Hertfordshire NHS trust