Same or next day appointments available with our Private GPs for only £90
Private GP Services
Busy lifestyles and long waiting times at your local GP surgery mean it can be difficult to get an appointment with a doctor when you need it and at a time to suit you.
At One Hatfield Hospital, we provide quick and easy access to our private GP service. Our experienced GPs are available 6 days a week (Monday - Saturday) providing face-to-face appointments for patients of all ages.
£90 for a 20 minute appointment
Our private GP appointments last approximately 20 minutes, allowing you enough time to discuss your health issues and concerns in detail, without feeling pressured or rushed.
Our experienced GPs can discuss a full range of primary care concerns including:
- General health checks and advice
- General aches and pains
- Women’s health
- Men’s health
- Childhood illnesses and advice
- Urinary tract infections
- Skin complaints including eczema, acne and cysts
- Depression, stress and anxiety
- Back problems
- Ear, nose and throat complaints
- Joint concerns including arthritis
Why should you visit a private GP at One Hatfield Hospital
- All of our Private GPs are experienced general practitioners registered with the GMC
- Same-day appointments are available or book for a convenient future date.
- Longer 20-minute appointments with time to thoroughly discuss your concerns
- Face-to-face appointments.
- Male and female GPs available
- Our GPs see patients of any age
- Fast track care with onward referral to leading private consultants
- Access to blood tests, X-ray, MRI, ultrasound and CT scanning is also available
- One-off appointments for private prescription, check-up and review or ongoing care.
- Overseas patients are welcomed.
N.B. Our GPs may prescribe medicine for you. This will be on a private prescription redeemable in either our in-hospital pharmacy during opening hours or at any pharmacy (costs apply for private prescriptions).
Where is One Hatfield?
One Hatfield Hospital is easily accessible from the A1(M) and M25 and is well located for Hatfield, Welwyn Garden City, St Albans, Watford and all surrounding areas in Hertfordshire.
Meet the Team
Book your consultation
Contact us on 01707 524 313, or make an online enquiry.
Please note full payment will be taken at point of booking.
Cancellations on the day of appointment or non-attendance will incur a 100% cancellation fee.
The £90 fee does not include the cost of any tests or diagnostics (such as blood tests or imaging) that might be recommended following your appointment. Please be aware that any procedure performed by a GP in the clinic will also be invoiced to you or your private medical insurer by both the hospital and the GP. You will be made aware of the charges in relation to any of the tests that are advised prior to them taking place. If you wish to discuss more than one issue, or if your appointment goes beyond the expected length, you may be charged extra. You will be charged the applicable consultation fee if you are referred to another clinician.
Please note, our service is not designed for medical emergencies. Under these circumstances, it is advisable to dial 111 or in the case of a real emergency, 999.