Adult Hearing Assessments
Our Consultant Audiologists offer adult hearing tests for anyone concerned about their hearing. It’s not always easy to tell if you’re losing your hearing as it usually occurs gradually. The common signs are:
- You frequently ask others to repeat themselves
- You turn the TV to a volume others find loud
- You have trouble understanding conversations in noisy places
- You have difficulty hearing women and children’s voices
- You feel like others are mumbling
- You have trouble hearing on the phone
- You avoid social situations that were once enjoyable
- You have ringing in your ears
- You are told by others that you have hearing loss
A hearing test will confirm whether or not you have hearing loss and, if so, what type and at what level. They last around 20 minutes and will involve listening to sounds of different tones and volumes through headphones.
Following your adult hearing test our Consultant Audiologists will recommend any treatments or discuss a Hearing Loss Management plan with you.
One Hatfield Hospital is located in Hertfordshire, making us perfect to see patients located in St Albans, Stevenage, Watford, Welwyn, throughout North London, and Bedfordshire.
You can use your private medical insurance or pay for your Adult Hearing Assessments treatment. We offer competitive, fixed price packages as well as the ability to spread your cost with the option of 0% finance. If you are using your health insurance please do contact your insurer first for approval and let them know you’d like to be treated at One Hatfield Hospital.
Why One Hatfield
- Modern purpose-built hospital opened in December 2017
- Fast access to diagnostics including MRI, Xray and Ultrasound
- Private, spacious, en-suite rooms
- Specialist physiotherapy and nursing teams
- Little or no waiting time
- ‘Ultra clean air’ theatres
- Freshly prepared food
- Calm, dignified experience
Contact us and find out more
If you are based in and around Hertfordshire, St Albans, Stevenage, Watford, North London, Welwyn or Bedfordshire and would like to visit the One Hatfield Hospital please click here.
Ear, Nose and Throat Pricing Guide at One Hatfield Hospital
This is a list of guide prices for some of common Ear, Nose and Throat treatments and procedures.
|Treatment||Guide Price||Monthly from|
|Insertion of Grommet (Child)||£2,900||£64.80|