Our experienced physiotherapists use Kinesiology taping methods for a variety of soft tissue dysfunctions. Kinesiology taping can be used to excite or inhibit muscle activation, to provide support and proprioceptive feedback to joints, to help in the management of swelling after an acute injury or surgery, or in an area where the lymphatic system is compromised.
It is different to rigid sports taping in that the tape and the application method will allow full range of movement of a muscle or joint, and can therefore be worn throughout sporting activities without restricting function.
Ask one of our Physiotherapy team for more information about Kinesiology taping.
You can use your private medical insurance or pay for your Kinesiology Taping treatment. We offer competitive, fixed price packages as well as the ability to spread your cost with the option of 0% finance. If you are using your health insurance, please contact your insurer first for approval and let them know you’d like to be treated at One Ashford Hospital
Why One Ashford Hospital
- Access to leading Consultants within 48 hours*
- 0% and low interest finance options**
- Competitive fixed-price packages
- Modern purpose-built hospital
- Fast access to diagnostics including CT, MRI, X-Ray and Ultrasound
- Private, spacious, ensuite rooms
- Specialist Physiotherapy and nursing teams
- Little waiting time for surgery
- Calm, dignified experience
*Dependent on Consultant availability
**Terms and conditions apply