Podiatrists are qualified clinicians who treat the foot and ankle.
Podiatrists treat and diagnose a range of conditions including:
- Arthritis pain
- Calluses and corns
- Diabetes complications
- Ingrown toenails
- Sports injuries
- Feet/nail infections
- Foot and ankle complications related to obesity, diabetes, and peripheral arterial disease.
You can use your private medical insurance or pay for your Podiatry treatment. We offer competitive, fixed price packages as well as the ability to spread your cost with the option of 0% finance. If you are using your health insurance please do contact your insurer first for approval and let them know you’d like to be treated at One Hatfield Hospital.
Why One Hatfield
- Modern purpose-built hospital opened in December 2017
- Fast access to diagnostics including MRI, Xray and Ultrasound
- Private, spacious, en-suite rooms
- Specialist physiotherapy and nursing teams
- Little or no waiting time
- ‘Ultra clean air’ theatres
- Freshly prepared food
- Calm, dignified experience
Contact us and find out more
If you are based in and around Hertfordshire, St Albans, Stevenage, Watford, North London, Welwyn or Bedfordshire and would like to visit the One Hatfield Hospital please click here.