Hospital: One Ashford Hospital
Tel: 01233 423 000
Contact the Hospital About Dr Iain Morrison
Dr Iain Morrison
MBBS, MRCP, FRCR
- CT Colonography
- Abdominal radiology
- Musculoskeletal MRI
- U/S and CT guided biopsies and drainages
- Clinical radiology
- Gastrointestinal and hepatobiliary radiology
Dr Morrison has been a Consultant Radiologist since 1995 at Kent and Canterbury Hospital in East Kent. He has a longstanding interest in Urological and Abdominal Radiology and performs many biopsy types including prostate, liver, kidney and thyroid.
He is the Quality Assurance lead for the Bowel Cancer Screening Programme in the South of England and the Radiology Training Programme Director for Kent.
Dr Morrison has a personal interest in road cycling and skiing.
Memberships & Associations
- Royal College of Radiologists
- British Society of Gastrointestinal and Abdominal Radiology
- British Society of Uroradiology
- European Society of Radiology
East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust