Hospital: One Ashford Hospital
Tel: 01233 423 303
Contact the Hospital About Mr Chan Jeer
Mr Chan Jeer
Consultant Knee and Sports Injury Surgeon
- Knee Replacement
- Knee Arthroscopy
- Sports knee surgery of the meniscus
- Anterior Cruciate Ligament and Cartilage defects
- Knee preservation strategies including viscosupplements and Mesenchymal Stem cell injections
Purely knee surgery
Sub-specialist Fellowship training was obtained in Australia and Ireland. A period of Fellowship training is a method of increasing a Surgeon’s expertise in specialist field. In Australia, Chan trained at the prestigious Sportsmed institute of Arthroplasty and Sports Medicine with Greg Keene, Roger Oakeshott, Tony Spriggins & Roger Paterson. This Fellowship experience included Hip (Cemented, Uncemented and Resurfacing) and Knee (Total and Unicompartmental) Arthroplasty, including the use of minimally invasive surgery, and computer navigated surgery. Arthroscopy of the Hip, Knee, and Ankle was a significant component of the Fellowship, and Sports Surgery, including Anterior Cruciate Ligament reconstruction and Cartilage transplant surgery.
See reviews from independent review site I Want Great Care – here
Personal interests are centered on his young family, motorsport, and keeping fit.
Lower Limb Arthroplasty and Sports Medicine.
Memberships or Associations
- BASK– British Association for Surgery of the Knee
- BOA – British Orthopaedic Association
- ESSKA – European Society of Sports Traumatology, Knee Surgery and Arthroscopy
- ICRS – International Cartilage Regeneration & Joint Preservation Society
- RCS – Royal College of Surgeons