Hospital: One Ashford Hospital
Tel: 01233 423 000
Contact the Hospital About Dr Farhan Bari
Dr Farhan Bari
MBBS; MRCP (Rheumatology); MRCP (UK)
- Inflammatory arthritis including
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Psoriatic arthritis
- Undifferentiated inflammatory arthritis
- Inflammatory back pain (spondyloarthropathy, ankylosing and spondylitis)
- Connective tissue diseases
- Autoimmune conditions including lupus, sjogrens, scleroderma and myositis
- Other inflammatory conditions including polymyalgia rheumatica, soft tissue inflammation and rheumatism
Dr Farhan Bari achieved membership of Royal College of Physicians in 2011 and then entered into the rheumatology training programme in Wales Deanery, which he completed in 2015. He was involved in various audit, research and service/quality improvement projects. He achieved MRCP (Rheumatology) in 2013.
He is working as Consultant Rheumatologist at Kent & Canterbury Hospital and his special interests include inflammatory arthritis. He is also currently audit lead for Rheumatology.
He has expertise in the management of various General and Complex Rheumatologic conditions. He believes in multidisciplinary approach towards patient’s management including physiotherapists, occupational therapists, podiatrists, etc.
Memberships & Associations
- General Medical Council
- Royal College of Physicians (London)
- British Society of Rheumatology
East Kent Hospitals University NHS Foundation Trust