Hospital: One Ashford Hospital
Tel: 01233 423 303
Contact the Hospital About Mr Henry Sharp
Mr Henry Sharp
MBBS; FRCS; FRCS (ORL-HNS)
Consultant ENT Surgeon
All aspects of functional and cosmetic nasal and sinus surgery, with emphasis on Rhinoplasty and Functional Endoscopic Sinus Surgery.
- Rhinology (Nose and Sinus Surgery)
- Nasal Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
Mr Sharp had Specialist ENT training as a Registrar in London and the South East based at Guy’s and St Thomas’ Hospital in London, with Specialist Paediatric training at Great Ormond Street and The Evelina Hospitals in London. At the end of his training he undertook a Fellowship in Advanced Nose and Sinus Surgery in an Internationally renowned Centre in Fulda, Germany.
Mr Sharp has been a Consultant ENT Surgeon in both the NHS and Private Practice in East Kent since 2004. During that time he has built up extensive experience in all aspects of ear, nose and throat disorders, and he is happy to offer a comprehensive and completely up to date bespoke adult and paediatric service to all his patients.
See reviews from independent review site I Want Great Care here
Memberships and Associations
- The British Medical Association
- The Royal Society of Medicine
- The British Association of Otorhinolaryngologists – Head and Neck Surgeons (ENT-UK)
- The British Rhinological Society
- The European Rhinologic Society
- The European Academy of Facial Plastic Surgery
- The Medical and Surgical Management of Chronic Sinusitis
- Audit of Sinus Surgery and Rhinoplasty Surgery
East Kent Hospitals University Foundation NHS Trust (Kent and Canterbury and William Harvey Hospitals)