Hospital: One Hatfield Hospital
Tel: 01707 443 459
Contact the Hospital About Miss Joanna Stephens
Miss Joanna Stephens
MBChB, DOHNS, FRCS (ORL-HNS)
Consultant ENT Surgeon
Miss Stephens provides treatment for all ENT conditions, and performs both adult and paediatric ENT surgery with a special interest in diseases of the nose and sinuses.
- Rhinology – Sinus and nasal disease including sinus surgery, septal surgery, functional rhinoplasty, image guided complex sinus surgery, turbinate surgery and treatment of allergy Smell & Taste Disorders
- Eustachian Tube Dysfunction & Balloon Dilatation of the Eustachian Tubes.
- Childhood ENT problems including tonsillectomy, grommets, glue ear
Miss Stephens has been a Consultant ENT Surgeon at the Lister Hospital in Stevenage for 5 years, with a special interest in Rhinology. Having graduated from Sheffield University in 2000, Miss Stephens completed her higher surgical training in the North Thames region of London, working in numerous highly acclaimed centres of excellence throughout. Since starting work at the Lister Hospital, she has created the Smell & Taste Clinic to treat patients with Disorders of Smell & Taste function and is carrying out research into the same. She was awarded a clinical excellence award in 2019.
Miss Stephens enjoys reading, running, travel, films and spending time at home with her family.
Smell & Taste Disorders. Balloon Dilatation of the Eustachian Tubes Endoscopic microdebrider assisted turbinoplasty to treat nasal obstruction
- ENT-UK British Society of Rhinoplasty Surgeons
- British Rhinological Society Facial Plastic Surgery UK
- British Medical Association
Lister Hospital, Stevenage, QE2 Hospital Welwyn Garden City