Private GP Appointment
The team of Private GPs at One Hatfield Hospital are on hand throughout the week including evenings and Saturdays.
£90 for a 20 minute private GP appointment
Our Private GPs
Dr Naomi Selvadurai
* able to see children and young people
Why should you visit a private GP at One Hatfield Hospital
- All of our Private GPs are experienced general practitioners registered with the GMC
- Same day appointments are available or book for a convenient future date.
- 20 minute appointments with time to fully discuss your concerns
- Male and female GPs available
- Our GPs see patients of any age
- Fast track onward referral to leading private consultants
- Rapid access to blood tests, X-ray, CT scanning, MRI and ultrasound
- One off appointments for private prescription, check up and review or on going care
- Patients welcome from abroad
Our experienced GPs can discuss a full range of primary care concerns including:
- General health checks and advice
- General aches and pains
- Women’s health
- Men’s health
- Childhood illnesses and advice
- Urinary tract infections
- Skin complaints including eczema, acne and cysts
- Depression, stress and anxiety
- Back problems
- Ear, nose and throat complaints
- Joint concerns including arthritis
Private GP appointments at One Hatfield Hospital are ideal for patients living in Hertfordshire and Bedfordshire, including Hatfield, St Albans, Stevenage, Watford, North London and all nearby areas. Contact our team to find out more information regarding private Private GP Appointments or to book an initial consultation.
You can use your private medical insurance or pay for your Private GP Appointment treatment. We offer competitive, fixed price packages as well as the ability to spread your cost with the option of 0% finance. If you are using your health insurance, please contact your insurer first for approval and let them know you’d like to be treated at One Hatfield Hospital.
Why One Hatfield
- Modern purpose-built hospital opened in December 2017
- Fast access to diagnostics including MRI, Xray and Ultrasound
- Private, spacious, en-suite rooms
- Specialist physiotherapy and nursing teams
- Little or no waiting time
- ‘Ultra clean air’ theatres
- Freshly prepared food
- Calm, dignified experience
Contact us and find out more
If you are based in and around Hertfordshire, St Albans, Stevenage, Watford, North London, Welwyn or Bedfordshire and would like to visit the One Hatfield Hospital please click here.