Hospital: One Ashford Hospital
Tel: 01233 423 303
Contact the Hospital About Mr Omar Yanni
Mr Omar Yanni
MBBS; FRCS (Tr & Orth)
Consultant Orthopaedic Surgeon
- Degenerative lumbar conditions, including degenerative disc disease, spinal stenosis, disc herniations and low back pain
- General Orthopaedic and Trauma, including hip and knee replacements
Mr Yanni studied Medicine at Guy’s Hospital, and completed his basic surgical training in London, Kent and the Royal National Orthopaedic Hospital, Stanmore. His Higher Surgical training was on the Guy’s and St Thomas’s Rotation, before he completed a Spinal Fellowship in Ireland.
He has been a Consultant in Trauma and Orthopaedics at the William Harvey Hospital for 14 years.
Mr Yanni grew up in West Africa, before attending boarding school in York. He is a keen cyclist and has organised expeditions across the Alps and the Dolomites in recent years. He also plays chess competitively.
Please see reviews from patients on independent website i Want Great Care here
Memberships & Associations
- British Medical Association
- British Orthopaedic Association
- General Medical Council
- Spinal Stenosis
- Degenerative Lumbar Spine
East Kent Hospitals University NHS Trust