Since One Ashford Hospital opened its doors in 2016, it has helped hundreds of patients in the local area and conducted thousands of specialist medical procedures.
We have worked closely with the NHS to reduce waiting times, as well as with patients who have health insurance, or have decided to pay for treatment themselves or on finance.
With the very latest in medical technology and in modern purpose-built facilities, One Ashford provides exceptional consultant-led care through every stage of treatment, with full support from highly experienced and friendly healthcare staff.
One Ashford offers a wide range of inpatient and outpatient care including:
- • Back and spine (orthopaedics)
• Ear, nose and throat,
• General surgery
• Pain management
• Radiology and Imaging (MRI, X-ray and ultrasound)
• Weight loss surgery
- View our full range of treatments here
The cutting-edge technology and design features within the hospital enhance the first-class patient experience. The 20 luxurious ensuite bedrooms are welcoming and practical, and the design well thought out.
Patient comfort is key at One Ashford, to help patients concentrate on getting better after surgery.
Why One Ashford Hospital?
- • Quality care – patient-centred and rated Good by the CQC
• Specialist Consultants – some of Kent’s leading Consultants
• Fast access to scans – with fast reporting
• Relaxing environment –modern and relaxed hospital experience
• En-suite rooms - luxurious accommodation on-site when you stay overnight with us
• In-house catering – talented chefs with menus for all dietary requirements
• Perfectly located - next to the William Harvey Hospital, with free parking
How can we help you?
Please get in touch with one of the team by calling us on 01233 423000 or email firstname.lastname@example.org