Consultant Dermatologist Dr Juber Hafiji will be holding a Dermatology masterclass on Saturday 24th November at The One Ashford Hospital.
Topics will include:
A. Psoriasis Update
1. Recognising the different forms of psoriasis and when to refer
2. Top tips to manage difficult psoriasis in primary care
3. Practice tips in managing psoriasis in your surgery
4. Discussing new evidence relevant to management of psoriasis in primary care
B. Update on Skin Cancer
1. Recognising common skin cancers in primary care and using appropriate referral pathways
2. Using the right treatments for treating precancerous lesions in your surgery
3. Discuss skin cancer guidelines and new research relevant to primary care
C. Surgical Pearls for Primary Care
1. Develop a passion for doing minor surgery in primary care!
2. Surgical tips and tricks to Improve your surgical skills for managing your patients in primary care
D. Dermatology Quiz
Interactive session with learning and fun!
Please arrive by 9:00am for registration followed by a light breakfast with refreshments.
Dr Hafiji's Masterclass will begin at 9:30am with the opportunity of Q&As at the end of the session.
The event is likely to finish by 12:00pm
Delegates are invited to bring their own case studies to discuss
There will be an optional tour of the hospital at the end of the session along with a networking opportunity
The event is open to all healthcare professionals with an interest in Dermatology
To register your interest, please email the hospital directly at firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively, you can reserve a space at https://dermatologymasterclass.eventbrite.co.uk