The NHS is forfeiting approximately £1 billion a year by spending their budget treating patients with private medical insurance. There are several genuine reasons for this, but we know it’s often just that the subject doesn’t come up in appointments with GPs. From talking to them, we know GPs would prefer patients to let them know if they are insured.
One Ashford Hospital is recognised by all major private medical insurers, so it is worth checking your policy to see if you could be treated privately. Below is a step-by-step guide on how to make a claim:
- Visit your GP for a referral or contact One Ashford hospital to identify what treatment you may require.
- Contact your insurance company to see if you have the sufficient cover and obtain authorisation.
At One Ashford Hospital, we can treat a range of conditions across a number of specialties, including:
- General Surgery
- Cosmetic Surgery
- Weight Loss Surgery
Why Choose One Ashford Hospital?
- See a Consultant within 48 hours*
- Recognised by all major private medical insurance companies
- Little to no waiting time for treatment
*Dependent on Consultant availability
At One Ashford, you will be treated in a brand-new purpose-built hospital, where we offer excellent, dignified patient care in a private calm environment.
You can use your Private Medical Insurance or speak to us about Self-Pay options including fixed price packages and the option to spread the cost of your care.
For further information, please call us on 01233 423000 where a member of our Reservations team will be happy to assist. Alternatively you can email us at firstname.lastname@example.org